How to pay
The process to pay for clock hours depends on how you registered for the class.
- If you pre-registered for the class on pdEnroller, your instructor submits proof of your attendance (the sign-in sheet) to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar marks you as attended in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to complete a course evaluation.
- Once you complete the course evaluation you receive another email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
- Sign the sign-in sheet at the class.
- The instructor will supply a claim code.
- Go to https://pdenroller.org/clockhours, log in, and enter your claim code.
- Enter the number of hours that you attended the class.
- You may complete the course evaluation at this time.
- The instructor submits the sign-in sheets to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar verifies your attendance hours in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
Clock Hour Fee
$3 per clock hour + $5 processing fee per participant. Example: The fee for 3 clock hours is $14. ($9 clock hour fee plus a $5 processing fee.)
All clock hours need to be purchased within 90 days of the completion of the session to avoid late fees which are an additional 20% fee to be added to the clock hour fee. Clock hours may not be purchased more than 5 years after the completion of a class.
Example: The fee for 3 clock hours with late fee would be:
|3 X $3 per clock hour||$9.00|
|20 % Late fee||$2.80|