To submit a clock hour proposal:
Download detailed instructions (pdf)
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Click on the Clock Hours menu item.
- Choose “Clock Hour Proposals” from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Drafts menu item.
- Click the button labeled “New Proposal.”
- Click “Create New Proposal” or “Repeat Past Proposal.” The Repeat Past Proposal option allows you to duplicate a previous proposal.
- When repeating a proposal, take care to update all relevant dates.
- Give the repeat proposal a unique name.
- Give your proposal a title. You may also add a subtitle (optional). Click the “Save & Continue” button.
- The next screen has a series of tabs across the top. Fill in the forms with the information for your clock hour proposal. You may work through the tabs in any order.
- Once you have completed all tabs, go to the “Preview” tab. You will see a preview of the information you entered at the top of the page, and a validation checklist at the bottom. Missing items will be in red with a bold ! at the beginning of the line. You will not be able to submit the proposal until you correct all errors.
- Click the “Submit for Approval” button.
- The clock hour committee will review the proposal and will contact you if they have any questions.
- Once the proposal is approved, the event will be added to your district catalog.