- Go to pdEnroller
- Click the button that says, "New to pdEnroller? Click here to activate your account."
- Enter your email address and click the "Let's get started" button.
- If you already have an account under that email address, you will get a welcome message and an email with instructions to activate your account. Follow the link and fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If your email address is not found in the system, you will see a message that contains a link to create a new account. Fill in the form to finish setting up your account.
- If you have moved and don't have access to your old email account, create a new account then contact us to merge your accounts together. This will allow you to have all of your clock hours on a single transcript. Please list all email addresses you may have used.
- Go to the Course Catalog page and find your district.
- Select the class from the list. (If the date of the class has passed, click the Calendar view to find it.)
- Click the "Register Now!" button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
Classes are assigned a unique "claim code" that allows attendees to register and enter the number of hours that they attended in one step.
To claim hours:
- Attend the class. Be sure to sign in! The sign-in sheet is used to verify attendance. If you do not sign in, you will not be awarded clock hours.
- The instructor will give you a six-digit claim code that is unique to this class.
- Go to https://pdenroller.org/clockhours.
- Enter the claim code.
- Enter the total number of hours attended and agree to the affidavit.
- On the Inservice Registration overview page you may verify your profile (if required) and complete the course evaluation survey.
- When the pdNorthwest registrar receives the sign-in and verifies your attendance, the system will send you an email with a link to complete the clock hour purchase.
How to pay
The process to pay for clock hours depends on how you registered for the class.
- If you pre-registered for the class on pdEnroller, your instructor submits proof of your attendance (the sign-in sheet) to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar marks you as attended in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to complete a course evaluation.
- Once you complete the course evaluation you receive another email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
- Sign the sign-in sheet at the class.
- The instructor will supply a claim code.
- Go to https://pdenroller.org/clockhours, log in, and enter your claim code.
- Enter the number of hours that you attended the class.
- You may complete the course evaluation at this time.
- The instructor submits the sign-in sheets to the pdNorthwest registrar.
- The registrar verifies your attendance hours in pdEnroller.
- You receive an email with a link to pay for the clock hours.
Clock Hour Fee
$3 per clock hour + $5 processing fee per participant. Example: The fee for 3 clock hours is $14. ($9 clock hour fee plus a $5 processing fee.)
All clock hours need to be purchased within 90 days of the completion of the session to avoid late fees which are an additional 20% fee to be added to the clock hour fee. Clock hours may not be purchased more than 5 years after the completion of a class.
Example: The fee for 3 clock hours with late fee would be:
|3 X $3 per clock hour||$9.00|
|20 % Late fee||$2.80|
Once you have completed an evaluation and paid for clock hours, you can print an official "proof of clock hours" form.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Under your name, pull down to Clock Hours.
- Click on the title of the event.
- The proof of clock hours form will open on your screen.
- Print this form, sign and date it, and submit it to your district office.
- To print a receipt for the clock hours, click on the "View receipt" tab.
You may print your own official transcript from pdEnroller.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Look for your name in the menu bar. Click on your name, and pull down to "Clock Hours."
- This will open the "My Credits and Clock Hours" window.
- The top section of this window lists clock hours that you haven't claimed.
- Click "Claim Your Hours" to pay for any outstanding hours. Only clock hours that have been claimed will appear on your transcript.
- Scroll down to the Transcripts section of the window and click the "Download Transcripts" button.
- The system will generate your official transcript as a pdf and download it to your computer.