You may print your own official transcript from pdEnroller.
- Log in to pdEnroller.
- Look for your name in the menu bar. Click on your name, and pull down to “Clock Hours.”
- This will open the “My Credits and Clock Hours” window.
- The top section of this window lists clock hours that you haven’t claimed.
- Click “Claim Your Hours” to pay for any outstanding hours. Only clock hours that have been claimed will appear on your transcript.
- Scroll down to the Transcripts section of the window and click the “Download Transcripts” button.
- The system will generate your official transcript as a pdf and download it to your computer.