Classes are assigned a unique “claim code” that allows attendees to register and enter the number of hours that they attended in one step.
To claim hours:
- Attend the class. Be sure to sign in! The sign-in sheet is used to verify attendance. If you do not sign in, you will not be awarded clock hours.
- The instructor will give you a six-digit claim code that is unique to this class.
- Go to https://pdenroller.org/clockhours.
- Enter the claim code.
- Enter the total number of hours attended and agree to the affidavit.
- On the Inservice Registration overview page you may verify your profile (if required) and complete the course evaluation survey.
- When the pdNorthwest registrar receives the sign-in and verifies your attendance, the system will send you an email with a link to complete the clock hour purchase.